Looking for Honor 8 Battery Replacement? Due to prolonged use of phone, over charging and other similar factors, you may face issue with battery backup of your phone. Mobile phone batteries need replacement after some time as the backup time gets reduced and you may feel urge to replace the battery because you are having issues.
Just for your information, Honor 8 has two different model numbers which are FRD-L02, FRD-L09. The model number can be different in different countries but the battery is always 100% same in both model numbers. The model number of battery is HB366481ECW and you can even match actual product photos with your original battery.
There are many reasons which require a battery replacement in your Honor 8 and It is always a wise idea to go for an Original Battery. This is because a a compatible battery will always give you less backup time, thus resulting in more issues. You certainly need to replace Honor 8 Battery If :
- Battery is draining very fast and showing random battery percentage every-time.
- Due to overnight charging, battery is completely puffed up.
- Sometimes when disassembling the phone, battery is damaged because you tried to remove it incorrectly.
- Mechanic tried to remove battery during repairs but accidentally tweezers went inside the battery and battery burned
- Battery Flex cable is torn or connector is broken due to some reason.
- After using battery for more than a year, its capacity is reduced to a great extent.
Above are some reason which require you to buy a new Honor 8 battery and there can be other reasons as well. After buying a new Original battery, simply connect it to your phone and everything will be back to normal. Please note that in a very few cases, battery may not be faulty but the problem can be something else. However, If your Honor 8 battery is quite old, It may certainly need a replacement. Please also make sure that you are using Original Charger because If you charge battery with a duplicate charger, It may not pass enough current in the battery. We have seen some cases when battery charged with original charger stays long while battery charged with duplicate charger drains very fast.
- 100% Brand 3000 Mah Battery For Honor 8 FRD-L02, FRD-L09.
- 30 Days Replacement and Refund Guarantee.
- Can Be Used to Replace a Damaged, Puffed Up battery.
- Tested To Work Properly Before Sending.
- Comes with 30 Days Replacement warranty for manufacturing defects.
- Fresh Ready Stock With Same Day Fast Shipping.
- Cash On Delivery Option Available.
- Safe Packing in Bubble Wrap and Plastic Box.